01 Dec Festival in a Box
Festival in a Box join Megabooth for Confex 2015
We’re thrilled to announce Festival in a Box will be collaborating with us to curate the most exciting and ambitious stand at Confex 2015. This two-day event is arguably one of the most important exhibitions on the event industry calendar and for next years’ showcase, we cordially invite you to come and visit our festival inspired stand.
“When Festival in a Box booked us for one of their events we knew we had met like minded people who shared our enthusiasm for breaking the mould. They have the same energy we have and it just seemed natural to invite them to share our stand at this years’ Confex” – Rachel Posner (Megabooth Director).
The imaginative festival style event company, Festival in a Box, supply bespoke all-in packages for corporate and non-corporate consumers. The tailor-made service offers everything needed to make the experience of a private festival event – of any size and style.
Festival in a Box intend to bring the outdoors indoors with a mini festival themed Confex stand. Live music and entertainment throughout the day will showcase their creative event building skills. Megabooth take their famous custom built Beetle photo booth to the stand along with a selection of ingenious booths, vending machines and props confirming their status as the must have photo booth company.
“It was a natural progression. What we do works so well with what they do” says Festival in a Box director Beckie Parsons. She goes on to say, “Megabooth always come up trumps, not just with their exceptional professionalism but their creative range of cars which really suit our events down to the ground”.
Festival in a Box is a sister company to large scale events and artist management giant Judgeday Ltd whose clients include WOMAD production, Cornbury Festival, Soho House’s annual showstopper House Festival and ongoing tour management for the likes of Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush mean that Festival in a Box have unprecedented access to the best event elements ensuring our clients get stunning Festival in a Box events that are worry free and on budget.
With over 30 years’ event and festival organisation behind them, the team at Festival in a Box takes care of every detail including;
• Booking bands – our ongoing relationships with top agents and promoters ensure we get access to the best bands around.
• Site decoration, stage design and site construction – our design team look at each event independently. Like our clients each of our events are unique.
• Luxury camp set-up – we keep up to date with the very latest in festival event accommodation options. We have options that include something for everyone – even the most hardened anti-campers.
• Event licensing and administration – our staff are well trained and up to date in the latest festival party red tape ensuring you don’t need to worry about anything.
• Catering management – our extensive and ever growing list of festival food options promises that we will find the right food for your event.
Missing the summer? Come and join Festival in a Box and Megabooth for two days of festival fun at the event show, Confex 2015.