18 May Gap Casting Call 2016
GAP Casting Call 2016 Photo Booth – The search for the next GAP model
To celebrate the launch of GAP Casting Call 2016, the fashion retail store are on the hunt for the world’s cutest kids to be their next model in the upcoming campaigns. Kids from 4 to 12 from around the world will have the opportunity to have their photo taken for free by an official GAP Casting Call photo booth at select UK stores in May.
The event kicked off last weekend (14-15th May) at GAP’s flagship store on Oxford Street and the Trafford Centre in Manchester. The interactive GAP branded photo pod allowed parents and guardians to email their child’s photo and then submit them on the GAP Casting Call website. This community voting system will whittle down the approved photos to 40 finalists (10 from each category, each of which will receive GAP gift cards), which will then lead to the crowing of 16 lucky global grand prize winners who will be featured in GAP’s new campaign.
In addition to this unique opportunity of being the next face of GAP, your child will walk away with a special printed photograph and tote bag.
The next available dates are the 21st and 22nd May at the following locations;
– GAP KINGSTON KIDS & BABY Units F1-F2 Bentall Shopping Centre, Wood Street, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 1TP
– GAP BIRMINGHAM BULLRING Unit MSU13, Upper Mall West, Bullring, Birmingham, B5 4BG
– GAP MILTON KEYNES Unit 1 Midsummer Place, 501 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3DW
– GAP BRENT X Unit D19, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London, NW4 3BA
– GAP REGENT STREET – 208 Regent Street, London, W1B 5BD
– GAP KENSINGTON Unit SU3 Barkers Arcade, High Street Kensington
For those that can’t make it to one of the stores you can still enter your child into the competition by submitting a photo on the here.
Having an in-store event?
The open-air photo pod is ideal for in-store events and can fit seamlessly into its surroundings by either branding it with your latest campaign or event or keeping it slick and simple in contemporary white. The photo pod offers many different functionalities including social media, GIFs, photo bursts and green screen – it’s also now available in eco friendly cardboard.